In the interest of sharing: Jobs and Business Partner relationship with IBM

Albert T. Wong

Apr 30, 2012, 2:29:36 PM4/30/12
to pasad...@googlegroups.com
Hi JUG,

Since everyone else is sharing about jobs. I might as well also for
people who are looking.

If you're interested in working for IBM, there are a bunch of opening
(as of 4/30, there are 2222 job opening just in the United States) at
http://www.ibm.com/jobs. Tell me what job you are interested in and
then I can look in the backend and connect you directly with the
person who is hiring along with what that group REALLY do within IBM.
Personally speaking, I've worked in their consulting group (~50
billion org) and in software group (~20 billion org) and in the sales
group . I would be happy to share pros and cons.

Also I have relationships with the IBM business partner and alliance
organization. If you are interested in that, I can also help you out
since I've worked with several Idealab companies in their relations
with IBM.

Finally, if you have a question about IBM product, feel free to
contact me. I'll help you separate what is real and what is FUD.

Albert T. Wong
http://alberttwong.com - http://www.linkedin.com/in/atwong -
http://atwong.yelp.com949-870-9664(WONG)