Nov 28th @PasadenaJUG: Eclipse DemoCamp

David Noble

Nov 8, 2011, 8:36:27 PM11/8/11
to pasad...@googlegroups.com, LAJUG - Los Angeles Java User's Group, OCJUG
Eclipse 10th Birthday DemoCamp

Date: Monday, Nov 28
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Place: Idealab in Pasadena (RSVP for additional details)

Please RSVP on the Meetup site so we can get headcount for food and drinks to be provided by Idealab. There will also be cake, kindly provided by the Eclipse Foundation.

This month is Eclipse's 10th birthday, which is being celebrated across the globe with DemoCamp events.

We will be joining that celebration with our own DemoCamp event. Ian Skerrett from the Eclipse Foundation will be joining us, and there will be multiple short sessions covering different aspects of the Eclipse ecosystem. Here's a sample:

Ian Skerrett - Orion (tools for the web, on the web)
David Mittman - Operating Robots with Eclipse @ NASA
Khawaja Shams - Cloud Computing Software development with OSGi

We still have slots open, so send email to demo...@jpl.nasa.gov if you might be interested in showing off cool stuff that you built or enjoy using.

If you'll be out of town, find an Eclipse DemoCamp near you: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2011

The Eclipse wiki page for our event is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2011/Los_Angeles