Java Software Engineer Position in Pasadena

Ben Tsou

Oct 18, 2011, 11:19:40 AM10/18/11
to PasadenaJUG
We are looking for talented Java engineers to join our software
development team at Kebok.com to develop healthcare solution software.
We develop hospital management tools and as a member to the team, you
will be involved in all aspects of the development process.

Please email your resume to bt...@kebok.com

Job Title:
Software Engineer

Responsibilities:
- Participate in the software and database design of the hospital
management software.
- Interact with end-users for requirements gathering/analysis.
- Help build the necessary software/hardware infrastructure to support
the development process.
- Write both server-side and client-side code.
- Research new technologies to incorporate in our software.

Requirements:
-Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Solid programming skills in object-oriented programming language
(preferably Java).
- Solid relational database knowledge (experience with MySQL a plus).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience working with Linux environment.
- Some web programming experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in Java EE development is a big plus.
- Knowledge of scripting language is a plus.
- Healthcare industry system experience is a plus.

Ming C. Fang

Oct 18, 2011, 7:03:45 PM10/18/11
to pasad...@googlegroups.com, b...@bentsuo.com
hi Ben,

I'm looking for middleware system engineer/admin position, if you have this type of opening please give me a heads up.
Thanks,

Ming Fang
Skype:   mfang329