Call for speakers - Pasadena JUG

1 view

David Noble

Oct 5, 2011, 10:40:17 AM10/5/11
to pasad...@googlegroups.com, LAJUG - Los Angeles Java User's Group, OCJUG, Levon Karayan
Hi all,

This Monday we had our first Pasadena JUG meeting after a year-long hiatus. Idealab is a fantastic host (big thanks to Andres Castañeda and Levon Karayan!) and the presentation & discussion was lively and deep. It was great to see so many people there, both familiar faces and new ones.

Now we need to keep that momentum going, which means we need to find speakers to give more awesome presentations.

We are shooting for the 3rd Monday of the month, but can be flexible given enough notice. For example, in November that's right before Thanksgiving and might be bad timing for some.

We *especially* need to nail down that November spot, and soon. It would be ideal if you have a presentation you just gave at JavaOne or elsewhere, or have something that you're putting together for an upcoming event.

If you are interested, you can respond on the pasad...@googlegroups.com list, or privately to myself (dno...@dnoble.org) and/or Levon (le...@ubermedia.com).

- Dave