UberMedia Seeks Java Developer (Contract)

Andres Castaneda

Feb 29, 2012, 9:34:34 PM2/29/12
to pasad...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

One of our companies, UberMedia is currently looking to hire a Java Developer on contract for three months to work on server-side Java development for the Apps group.

Title: Java Server-Side Sr. Engineer
Term: 3 months
Price: $50-$75/hr
Skills:
  • Strong OO Skills & ability to design independent modules / sub-systems for the product
  • Strong fundamentals knowledge of Java programming language
  • Good coding / unit testing skills & ability to work in distributed teams
  • Should have worked on API development, that has supported high scalable website
  • Experience with MySQL and writing SQL queries
  • Experience of working on REST API / Lucene / Elastic Search -- is an advantage
  • Experience of working on cloud deployments with Linux (Ubuntu) instances
  • Experience of having worked in a product company is advantage
  • At least 5+ yrs of experience
If you are someone you know is interested, please feel free to contact me. Please No Agencies!

Many thanks!
Andres

Andres Castañeda
Director of Recruiting