PasadenaJUG

Don Corley

Sep 27, 2012, 7:31:15 PM9/27/12
to pasad...@googlegroups.com
David,

Haven't gotten an invite to a Pasadena JUG meeting lately. Just wondering what is up.

Thanks,

Don

David Noble

Sep 28, 2012, 9:16:05 AM9/28/12
to pasad...@googlegroups.com
I'll respond first with a question for everybody...

What would you like to see happen next for the Pasadena JUG? More speakers, opportunities to give lightning talks, more time to network, social time with board games, fewer events but bigger?

Don, thanks for bringing this up. I've been distracted by family life and starting a position at Google LA, but this break has gone on long enough!

- Dave

Don Corley

Sep 29, 2012, 6:35:29 PM9/29/12
to pasad...@googlegroups.com
David,

I like the idea of lightning talks. Perhaps a few different subjects at different skill levels.

I would like to see some Android java development talks also.

I think we should pick a day each month for the meeting, probably on a different week and day then LAJUG.

Thanks again for organizing this!

Don