BREAKING NEWS

Marius Janse van Rensburg

Apr 24, 2008, 4:01:51 AM4/24/08
to pas-s...@googlegroups.com

BREAKING NEWS

We are trying to raise +- R3200.00 for a 3 day trail transcripts from a Durban dad who went to trial.

The family advocates, social workers, psychologist all gave expert opinion that mum must get sole custody.

The dad begged the judge to listen to him and in end got joint custody and lots of visitation rights,

The judge overruled these experts opinions.

We feel it vital to raise the money to get the transcripts to see how it can benefit all of us .

Please let me know what contributions you can make. Just a R100.00 or R200.00 or what-ever you can donate.

F4J kzn has pledged R500.00 and Jhb has got R750.00. Please support this its very very important to raise the funds

Checked by AVG.

Digital Sound & Imaging

Apr 24, 2008, 6:41:06 AM4/24/08
to pas-s...@googlegroups.com
Martin gee R 100-00. Wat is die rekening nommer ?