PartyLive the app! Update 11/4/20

1 view

Jimmy Shur

Nov 4, 2020, 7:54:29 PM11/4/20
to PartyLive
We have been moving at a great speed thanks to Saveily!

So far Saveily has gotten us to a great spot in regards to app development. Currently, you can create a profile with a profile picture and bio, list services, and host events. The artist profile can list their music pages and social media and the regular profile will also list social media profiles.

The next steps would be merging our current books of business with the app and expanding the venue network. Once we work out how all of this can fall into the plan with the current coding languages we can begin to work out the kinks.

In the upcoming weeks as holidays come around we will begin to try to have a soft roll out in Asheville, NC. Proof of concept will be a big advantage to us for our YCombinator campaign and for investors in general.

-JS