Lightsaber build Fundraiser @ Aeronaut 1/28

Cora Vestal

Jan 22, 2020, 7:48:06 PM1/22/20
Hello Parts & Crafts community,

Please join us, and spread the word- we're having a Lightsaber build party fundraiser at Aeronaut Brewery, 14 Tyler Street in Somerville, MA on TUESDAY JANUARY 28TH, 5:30-7:30PM! You can buy a kit to build with us there, or take a boxed kit home. Each $30 Lightsaber purchase comes with a drink ticket good for a free beer at the bar. We'll also be selling some t-shirts and some baked goods (food by donation only). All the proceeds from sales of these items will go to help keep Parts & Crafts programs running. Aeronaut is a 21+ venue, however, kids can be admitted with their parent or legal guardian only. That said, this is more of an adult event- they can build a lightsaber, but there isn't much else to entertain kids beyond that. You can see what our Lightsaber kits are all about in this fun video, featuring music by a Parts & Crafts kid:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxr03fKFK-Q&feature=youtu.be

Attached is the flyer about this event (apologies to those of you receiving this from multiple lists). Please share it with your friends, family, and social media!

Hope to see you next Tuesday. Please contact co...@partsandcrafts.org with any questions.

Cora Vestal

Parts and Crafts

577 Somerville Ave