[Parts+Crafts] Enrollment for Vacation Camps is Open

William Macfarlane

Oct 31, 2018, 4:46:20 PM10/31/18
to parts-and-crafts-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends! Just a couple of end-of-October announcements!

Election day is next week.  As a representative of a non-profit organization I can't tell you who you should vote for, but the IRS says I'm allowed to promote voting and voter registration.  Go vote!

Registration is open for Election Day Camp, as well as December, February, and April Vacation week camps.

Register now if you know you're going to want to come!  Election day camp is almost full and our other vacation camps do have a tendency to fill up.

Individual session registration/info links are below:

April Vacation Camp (4/15-4/19)

For more information check out our main vacation camps registration page:

Happy Halloween!

best,
-Will