[Parts+Crafts] Election Day Camp and No Open-Shop this Weekend

William Macfarlane

Oct 17, 2018, 7:04:49 PM10/17/18
to parts-and-crafts-boston-announcements, contact
Hi friends!  Just a few quick announcements about the next couple of weeks.

No Open Shop this Weekend

We will not be running our Open Shop hours this Saturday (10/20) in order to take a break and do some much-needed cleaning and organizing.  We hope to see you all the following week!

Election Day Camp Registration is Open

Because many schools are closed for Election Day (Tuesday, November 6th) we will be running a day of Parts and Crafts camp.  Come by an spend the day building and making and playing with us.

Slots are limited!  Registration is here: