Parts and Crafts 2018-2019 registration open for all programs!

Dina Gjertsen

Aug 6, 2018, 8:50:18 AM8/6/18
to Parts Announcements

We’re having an awesome summer at Parts and Crafts summer camp, but we’re also looking forward to an exciting year of our school year programs.

Here’s all the information that you need to know about our 2018-2019 school year programs and activities. As always, for updated information about our programs, check our web site, Facebook page, or Twitter feed.  For specific questions, please email con...@partsandcrafts.org

Afterschool

Afterschool registration is open for both new and returning families!

The first day of Parts and Crafts afterschool is Tuesday, September 4th!

Afterschool follows the Somerville Public Schools calendar and is open every day that school is open, with the exception of the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  REGISTER HERE. We also run a half day program on Somerville half day Wednesdays, which is drop is only and a separate registration. You can register for half days HERE.

Transportation

Please note:  transportation is not guaranteed by signing up for afterschool!  You must communicate your transportation needs by emailing after...@partsandcrafts.org.  In the event that we cannot accommodate you, we will give you a full refund.

We offer limited transportation to some Somerville schools.  We offer walking school buses from both the Argenziano and the Kennedy (a staff member walks down to the school, meets the kids, and then walks them back.)  You can get on the walking school bus list by emailing after...@partsandcrafts.org.

We have limited slots on our van, which usually goes to the Healey, and, if there is room, occasionally other area schools.  Van slots are on a first come, first served basis and most of them are already spoken for. If you would like van service, please email after...@partsandcrafts.org

CSCL Registration

Registration for the Center for Semi-Conducted Learning is open!  Our home schooling resource center is open five days a week, from 9am to 3pm and you can register for anywhere between 1 and five days a week.  REGISTER HERE.

Fab Lab

This year we’ll be programming Fabville again during after school and evening hours.  Check here for an updated schedule of programs and classes.

Open Shop

The first day of open shop is Saturday September 15th from 12 to 2 pm. Join us for tinkering, making and projects (almost) every Saturday at 577 Somerville Ave.  We have some exciting things planned for this year - check our Facebook and Twitter feeds for updates on events and workshops!

Sliding Scale and Voucher Enrollment

We offer limited sliding scale scholarships to all of our programs. To discover if you are eligible please check our sliding scale page.  We can also accept Massachusetts childcare vouchers at our afterschool program.  If you believe you are eligible for these vouchers, we encourage you to apply here.

See you in September!

Parts and Crafts