Updating partnership minyanim contact information

karen....@jofa.org

Jun 20, 2016, 4:30:08 PM6/20/16
to PartnershipMinyanim
Good afternoon,

JOFA is attempting to update our partnership minyanim list.
There are a number of partnership minyanim that are listed whose contact/website information are no longer valid. If anyone can confirm if these partnership minyanim are still active and if you have any contact information so we can reach out we would appreciate it.
The following are minyanim that have invalid information:

Kol B'Rama
Washington Heights, NY

Kol Echad
New Rochelle, NY

MigdalOr
New York, NY (Washington Heights)

Tehillah Forest Hills
Queens, NY

Shira Chadasha
White Plains, NY

Thank you for your help,
Karen

Dr Gávi Ansara

Mar 16, 2017, 12:03:24 AM3/16/17
to PartnershipMinyanim
Please add us to your list:

Ohev Tzedek Sydney
Sydney, Australia (Eastern Suburbs)
in...@ohevtzedeksydney.org

Thanks! :)

Julie Kerem

Oct 8, 2018, 12:20:24 PM10/8/18
to PartnershipMinyanim
Please add Minyan Bereishit, Tzur Hadassa, Israel.
I am the contact  julie...@gmail.com

David Goldstein

Oct 8, 2018, 3:03:37 PM10/8/18
to julie...@gmail.com, partnersh...@googlegroups.com
Would anyone have any information on how to find a space that is suitable to meet for the minyan?  We are a group of people that live in Forest Hills, Queens and are currently looking for spaces to meet.  We have outgrown the apartments that most people live in and very few have houses in close proximity.
David

--
This group was created by JOFA, the Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance, www.jofa.org. The purpose of the group is to provide a location for connection, networking, and sharing of ideas/challenges/vision for people who are involved in partnership minyanim around the world.

JOFA welcomes your comments and feedback. To learn more, or to speak to someone about more ways that JOFA can help support the work of partnership minyanim, please contact JOFA's office at jo...@jofa.org.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PartnershipMinyanim" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/partnershipminyanim.