Partners Issue # 116

gklim

Jun 28, 2010, 11:28:19 PM6/28/10
to Partners
==================
__/= p a r t n e r s =\__
==================
Dedicated to the personal and professional development of PMEE’s --
professionals, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs -- everywhere.

Issue # 116
Eleventh year in publication
Since July 1, 1998
Current number of subscribers: 5,181

"IN THIS ISSUE"

[1] Editor's Corner
[2] Chop Suey Rojak
[3] Attitude Vitamins
[4] Sponsors’ Messages

[1] "EDITOR'S CORNER"

It’s great to be back with issue # 116.

Many things have happened since Issue # 115.

We have Danniel Lim joining us as “Partners” co-producer.

And we moved office to Genting View Resort, which is 45 minutes from
Kuala Lumpur, and 15 minutes from Genting Highlands.

I’ve just completed a two-day negotiation skills training session for
Petronas Gas Berhad. Those guys were just great. I had a great time
with them them, and they learnt a lot.

Danniel is getting ready to go to Mumbai and Bangalore to conduct two
train-the-trainer sessions.

Well, let’s get back to issue # 116. Enjoy!!

May you be happy, healthy and well always!

G K Lim < www.gklim.com >
Editor / Publisher

[2] "CHOP SUEY ROJAK"

Note: If long URL’s break, please cut and paste.

Ice breaker and training exercises that trainers can use

http://www.glennparker.com/Freebees/team-building-and-training-activities.html

http://www.nwlink.com/~donclark/leader/icebreak.html

http://www.squarewheels.com/resources/resourcesandinfo.html

Lots of free ebooks

http://www.gklim.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=29

Download Earl Nightingale’s The Strangest Secret

http://www.spielbauer.com/SecretDownload.htm

Again, if link breaks, cut and paste.

[3] "ATTITUDE VITAMINS"

Rosa Parks sat so that Martin Luther King could walk, and Martin
walked so that Obama could run. – Jay-Z, singer

If you care at all you will get some results. If you care enough you
will get incredible results! -- Jim Rohn

Miss a meal if you have to, but don't miss a book. -- Jim Rohn

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your
smile can be the source of your joy. -- Thich Nhat Hahn

Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by
dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. -- Stephen
Vincent Benét

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. --
Anthony Robbins

Let us follow our destiny, ebb and flow. Whatever may happen, we
master fortune by accepting it. – Virgil

Creative ideas reside in people’s minds but are trapped by fear or
rejection. Create a judgment-free environment and you’ll unleash a
torrent of creativity. -- Alex Osborn

We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap
in the dark to our success. -- Henry David Thoreau

The most important thing about goals is having one. -- Geoffry F.
Abert

This one step, choosing a goal and sticking to it, changes everything.
-- Scott Reed

The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly
defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several
times a day with words, pictures and emotions as if we've already
achieved them. -- Denis Waitley

Visualize this thing you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make
your mental blueprint and begin. -- Robert Collier

Concentrate: put all your eggs in one basket, and watch that basket.
-- Andrew Carnegie

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which
difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. -- John Quincy Adams

[4] "SPONSORS’ MESSAGES"

G K Lim’s two public programs….

International Account Management, Shenzhen, China, on 20-21 July 2010
http://www.linlead.net/attendee-info.asp?ac=overview&id=3

Strategic Negotiation -- A Blueprint for Effective Business
Negotiation, Berjaya Times Square Hotel and Convention Centre, Kuala
Lumpur, on 4-5 August, 2010
http://www.gklim.com/images/pdf/nego_4-5aug10.pdf

''I Was Fired By The Airlines. This Guide Is My Revenge! "
"It's so easy for me to fly for less, it's like taking candy from a
helpless baby! I spend almost next to nothing on all my travels, and
my jaw drops every time as I watch what others just like you are
paying for your tickets. At last, the shocking truth will be revealed
in my explosive guide on how to travel for less - the same guide that
my ex-boss is having nightmares about every day!"
Visit http://jettking.session99.hop.clickbank.net to learn more on how
you can save on air travel

Comments, feedback, suggestions, questions, etc.:
partner...@googlegroups.com or g...@gklim.com
Past issues:
http://groups.google.com/group/partners

Privacy Policy: We do not rent or sell your email address. Period.

Compilation © Copyright 2010 G K Lim, All Rights Reserved

^^ = end of communication = ^^