Two ebooks on coaching skills, download at no charge

g...@gklim.com

Apr 23, 2011, 1:23:41 AM4/23/11
to part...@googlegroups.com

Hi "Partners" members,

Greetings from G K Lim and Danniel Lim of HRD Gateway, a 20-nation 40,000-member NGO dedicated to excellence in HRM/HRD.

We have two ebooks on coaching skills that you can download without charge

Ebook One: “Coaching Essentials”

Click here to download....

http://www.gklim.com/images/pdf/coaching_essentials.pdf

Table of Content

How to Coach New Managers at Induction

Tips for Entering the Coaching Profession

Magnify Coaching Skills - Coaching Conversations

Coaching at Work

Basic Coaching Skills - 13 Important Skills For Successful Coaching

Coaching Tools - End Education Stagnation and Take Action

Coaching - Different Strokes for Different Folks or One Size Fits All?

Bringing Science to the Art of Coaching

Coaching Methods - How to Boost Your Coaching Conversion Rates Right Through the Roof

Why You Need to Keep Track of Your Conversion Rates

Warning Signs For Coaches - When to Say No to Clients

Trust Your Intuition - A Vital Tool For Powerful Coaching

The Question That Could Change Your Business

Powerful Coaching Questions

Secret Reasons That Coaches Kill Their Own Coaching Businesses

Is It Time For Coaches To Offer A Guarantee?

Your Coaching Questions Answered

Coaching Gen Y? Don't Be Like the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

4 Coaching Solutions That Ensures Personality Development

Ego Has No Place In Professional and Positive Coaching – Success Comes With Positive Application

Performance Coaching - Learn About The New Techniques

Executive Coaching - Dispelling the 13 Myths and All You Need to Know About Having a Coach

The Role of the Executive Coach - Developing the Best Talent

Perfect Pitch of Executive Coaching - Establishing the Client Value Proposition

The Business Case For Executive Coaching - The ICF Coaching ROI Global Study

Coaching in the Eye of the Storm - Developing a More Intuitive Approach to Executive Coaching

Download now

http://www.gklim.com/images/pdf/coaching_essentials.pdf

Ebook Two: “Coaching Skills For Managers”

Click here to download

http://www.gklim.com/images/coaching_skills_for_managers.pdf

Table of content:

An Invaluable Time Management Skill - The Ability to Say No

Coaching - What Makes For A Great Coaching Session?

Are You Really Swamped or Just Disorganized

Effective Leadership Coaching Skills: Understanding What Your Team Can Do and What They Cannot

The Achilles' Heel of Management Coaching

Does Your Staff Cooperate or Collaborate With You?

Discipline is Key to Your Success

Developing Your Management Skills

Why is Time Management Important?

The Power of Effective Coaching Skills

Managers as Coaches- Coaching Skills for Managers

Making Decisions In Management

Management - 6 Essentials of Managing People

15 Real-Life Coaching Essentials

Managing Insubordinate Subordinates

6 Tips for Managing Subordinates

How to Influence and Change the Difficult Behaviour Traits of a Supervisor

How to Get the Most Out of Your Executive Coaching Sessions

Influential Leadership Coaching: Four Core Qualities of Duplication

Powerful Coaching Questions

Five Tips for Great Coaching Questions

Coaching – Don’t Quit On Me

Why is Telephone Coaching More Effective Than Face-To-Face Coaching?

The Most Useful Coaching Models to Use

3 Key Steps to Gaining Confidence With Coaching Models

Life Coaching Model - Why It's Important

Using "Models" to Assist the Coaching Process

Coaching In The Workplace

Effective Coaching Needed in Every Workplace

NLP For Coaching Performance: Get the Most Out of Your Employees

Coaching As a Competency

The Overlapping of Executive Coaching Suggested Methods

Click here to download

http://www.gklim.com/images/coaching_skills_for_managers.pdf

Oh, by the way, if you want to work for an ICF coaching certification, you can complete the mandatory ICF ACSTH at Early Bird cost at RM 5,600 per pax, inclusive of hotel stay (twin sharing) and food (approximately 2,344 SGD, 6,112,000 IDR, 55,640 THB, 38,300,000 VND). Program Normal cost is at RM 6,400, inclusive of food and lodging

The 60-hour residential ACSTH will be conducted by ICF certified mentor-coaches Dr. Ajay Nangalia, PCC, and Lina Nangalia, PCC, at Genting View Resort, Genting Highlands, Malaysia on 21 to 26 June, 2011

Check it out at www.gklim.com. Or email g...@gklim.com, call 019-2268987, 03-61005992 for more information.

Cheers!

G K Lim

www.gklim.com

gklim

Apr 27, 2011, 9:57:00 PM4/27/11
to G K Lim's "Partners" Ezine
Some of you could not download the ebooks because my site was down for
four days recently. It's up now and you can go in to download. In
case you still have challenges, here are the alternative sites
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2629362/Coaching_Essentials.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2629362/Coaching_Skills_for_Managers.pdf