Partners Issue # 115

G K Lim

Oct 16, 2008, 1:48:50 AM10/16/08
to part...@googlegroups.com
          ==================
          __/= p a r t n e r s =\__
Comments, feedback, suggestions, questions, etc.:
partner...@googlegroups.com  or g...@gklim.com
Past issues:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/partners

"IN THIS ISSUE"

[1]  Editor's Corner
[2]  Chop Suey Rojak
[3]  Attitude Vitamins
[4]  Sponsors’ Messages

[1]  "EDITOR'S CORNER"

It’s October 2008.  Just returned from Hanoi – it was raining cats and dogs over there.  Back in KL, the weather is no better; some streets are flooded!  This is the tail-end of the Nine Gods Festival, and it’s supposed to rain heavily during this period of the year.

Danniel, my partner, just returned from Hong Kong and Jakarta, and he has added some participants of his programs over there to the Partners list.  To our new subscriber, Welcome!!

Well, enjoy issue # 115 and have a fantastic remainder of 2008!

May you be happy, healthy and well always!

G K Lim < www.gklim.com >
Editor / Publisher

[2]  "CHOP SUEY ROJAK"

Note: If long URL’s break, please cut and paste.

10 reasons why you are not rich
http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/105934/10-Reasons-You're-Not-Rich

The World of Meditation (a complete ebook)
http://www.trans4mind.com/jamesharveystout/cont-med.htm

The book of Dreams (another complete ebook)
http://www.trans4mind.com/jamesharveystout/cont-dre.htm

The Three Forgotten Reasons Why CEOs Fail, by Steven Sonsino
http://www.artipot.com/articles/169378/the-three-forgotten-reasons-why-ceos-fail.htm

Where Has All The Customer Service Gone?
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/print.asp?entryID=143003

When Asking A Favor, Specifics Do Count, by Noah Goldstein, Ph.D.
http://www.insideinfluence.com/current/article_april.html

Two audio files by Laura Silva, the daughter of the late Jose Silva, on “Solving Problems Through Dreams”
http://silvamethodlife.com/102/solving-problems-through-dreams/

Again, if link breaks, cut and paste.

[3]  "ATTITUDE VITAMINS"

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it -- always. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working 24 hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force. -- Tom Blandi

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. -- Napoleon Hill

Happy people plan actions, they don't plan results. -- Denis Waitley

There are only two lasting bequests we can give our children... one is roots, the other wings. -- Stephen Covey

The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. -- Anthony Robbins

Never forget the power of silence, that massively disconcerting pause which goes on and on and may at last induce an opponent to babble and backtrack nervously. -- Lance Morrow

Negotiating means getting the best of your opponent. -- Marvin Gaye

When a man says that he approves something in principle, it means he hasn't the slightest intention of putting it in practice. -- Otto von Bismarck

You're in a much better position to talk with people when they approach you than when you approach them. -- Peace Pilgrim

Reduce your plan to writing... The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire. -- Napoleon Hill

When evil men plot, good men must plan. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

It’s always fun to do the impossible. -- Walt Disney

Let us become the change we seek in this world. -- Mohandas Gandhi

All glory comes from daring to begin. -- William Shakespeare

[4]  "SPONSORS’ MESSAGES"

"How to Sell Successfully to Corporate Customers"
incorporating key account management
A 2-day public program for sales professionals on how to sell B2B by being a trusted advisor, and solving customers' problems thru consultative & solution selling approaches.

at Seri Pacific Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, 12-13 November, 2008

Participants will learn how to…….
Distinguish the difference between selling to individual endusers and B2B
Sell by solving customer's problems
Be solution-centric, not product-centric
Apply the Customer-Centric Solution-Selling Model
Use the Symptoms-Problems-Causes-Implications Analyzer
Effectively block objections and stalls
Identify buying influences using the S.U.S.U. Model
Manage key accounts effectively, productively and profitably
Manage the sales process using project management principles and strategies
Effectively use the B2B Problem-Solving Solution-Selling Roadmap

Facilitated by G K Lim, ISO CMS 991182, FInstSMM, CEI, assisted by Danniel Lim

View brochure here:
http://www.gklim.com/programs/images/pdf/HTSSTCC.pdf
or http://www.gklim.com

or contact Azura Ahmad / Kelly Teoh at tel: 03-23811060, 019-2268987; fax: 019-2328312; email: ke...@gklim.com  ; az...@gklim.com

Available in-house, as well. SBL claimable.

G K Lim has successfully conducted this program in Singapore, Beijing, Manila, Male, Colombo, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangkok, Jakarta, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.

Organized by
HRD GatewayManagement Development Centre, in association with HRD Gateway

Endorsed by HumanTalents International, TrainingMalaysia, ChinaHRD, and malaysiaHRonline

Privacy Policy: We do not rent or sell your email address. Period.

Compilation © Copyright 2008 G K Lim, All Rights Reserved

          ^^ = end of communication = ^^