Setup Complete doesnt works

Muster Athlet

Apr 27, 2021, 3:37:07 AM4/27/21
to PartKeepr Users

Hi,

after some hours of installing LDAP and clear all the other problems, I come to the point: "setup complete" and I pushed the button. But after that there is the error:

"An Exception was thrown while handling: Internal Server Error"

All other steps before are fine, but now there is a not much telling exception. Has anybody an idea where the problem should be? Other websites on the server are still running without a problem. Weird is also, that my server CPU run nearly 100% when I click the submit button at the end of the setup steps.

 My system

PHP 7.1.33;
Ubuntu 20.04 (64-bit)
Maria DB 10.3.25

Daniel Calcoen

Apr 27, 2021, 4:43:54 AM4/27/21
to PartKeepr Users
Dear Muster
Could you look at this list of steps ?
and check if there is something very different from what you did
(don't worry about the differences between MySQL and MariaDB. MariaDB is fork of MySQL and are very similar.)

the other place to start looking is the logs
I noted the usual paths here

as you can not even start the main PartKeepr what is mentioned above is the best way to start checking

in a sense the /setup is not using the same "application code" as the normal use of PartKeepr so is very possible to run /setup without a fully functional PartKeepr

Regards
Daniel

Muster Athlet

Apr 27, 2021, 5:38:08 AM4/27/21
to PartKeepr Users
The Problem was the following, I find it in php log

PHP message: PHP Warning: curl_multi_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/users/musterathlet/www/partkeeper/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Curl/CurlMulti.php on line 23

It had been nice, if the message has been shown during the installation.