save settings partkeepr

tinova...@upcmail.nl

Sep 4, 2020, 3:16:13 AM9/4/20
to Felicia Hummel, partkee...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I had already posted something to the Partkeepr Users Group, but I am not sure whether it is being looked at much, which is why I also want to submit my problem via e-mail.

A colleague has updated Partkeepr for me, with the intention that if I now select the desired columns, I should be able to save this too.

I assumed I can save these settings with the 'save preset' button, but it still doesn't work. When I log in again, all unwanted columns are also displayed again.

Can someone please confirm to me whether or not it is possible to edit the columns and save it? If this is possible, I would like to hear what to do for this.

Kind regards,

Tino van Ommen

Tino van Ommen

Sep 4, 2020, 5:45:07 AM9/4/20
to PartKeepr Users
I received a reply from John  (thnx!), and he indicates that you can save a preset of your favorite columns. I have tried and it worked. Every time you log in to Partkeepr again, all columns will be displayed, so not like your last setting.
How do you get to your preset ?;
- select the name of a column (it doesn't matter which one) and click on the arrow to the right
- select 'columns' and then click on 'customize'.
- left of the 'floppy' is an arrow down, click on it and select your preset.
- click on 'apply'.

If anyone finds out that a preset can also be set as default, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Tino