SOFTWARE SUPPORT SOLUTION

sal...@munbyn.com

Jan 5, 2024, 3:32:56 AMJan 5
to sal...@munbyn.com

Hi Dear,

I am Paul from MUNBYN, we are the PDA/POS wholesaler from China, our Company mainly selling PDA/Tablet/Scanner hardware devices to Global region, especially the US market,

With over 10 million satisfied customers, our private brand MUNBYN currently holds a 55% market share of Amazon's PDA hardware market.

We want to package software system with our hardware to our customer,

To enhance our competition, complete the after full solution to end users, to win more orders, develop new opportunity,

We are looking forward anyone can keep communicate the way of cooperation in the future, Hope we can receive any reply from your team.

Best Regards,

Paul Chan

Oversea Sales Representative

Focus on Every Powerful Moment