Error on setup

Luidgardo Filipe

Feb 2, 2022, 5:13:49 AM2/2/22
to PartKeepr Users
I keep getting this error although all the settings are correct! I'm using ubuntu 20.04 with PHP 7.2

error.png

Jurica Grcic

Feb 2, 2022, 6:43:25 AM2/2/22
to Luidgardo Filipe, PartKeepr Users
Hi !

I am no expert on Linux filesystem permissions but from the messages it seems to me that the folder write permissions are not set up correctly.
If you are running PartKeppr on Apache web server check if the www-data user group has the permissions to write to the PartKeepr folder.
For example if you list the content of your /var/www/html directory (command ls -l) your PartKeepr folder (/var/www/html/partkeepr) should have read/write/execute rights similar to the following:

drwxrwx--- 12 yourUserName   www-data 4096 Feb 27  2020 partkeepr-1.4.0

( the " yourUserName " should write whatever was the user name of the user that created the  /var/www/html/partkeepr folder )

The same goes for all the other folders that are mentioned in the error description (app/cache, app/logs).

Regards,

Jurica

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 11:13 AM Luidgardo Filipe <luidgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I keep getting this error although all the settings are correct! I'm using ubuntu 20.04 with PHP 7.2

error.png

Luidgardo Filipe

Feb 3, 2022, 6:00:07 AM2/3/22
to PartKeepr Users
Yep! Noob mistake! Thanks Jura. It is all now working! Had to do a bit of research and coding as I did get the Symfony errors etc. Thank you very much.

Jurica Grcic

Feb 3, 2022, 7:53:44 AM2/3/22
to Luidgardo Filipe, PartKeepr Users
Glad that I could help out!

Happy PertKeeping !

Jura

T R

Apr 29, 2022, 7:58:34 AM4/29/22
to PartKeepr Users
I am following instructions from https://davidrowntree.co.uk/partkeepr-1-4-0-on-ubuntu-20-04-lts-lamp-stack/ and installing partkeepr-1.4.0 on Ubuntu 22 and getting the below error. Please help

Have set the file permissions using
$ cd /var/www/html
$ sudo chown -R www-data:www-data partkeepr
$ sudo find partkeepr -type d -name "*" -exec chmod 775 "{}" \;
$ sudo find partkeepr -type f -name "*" -exec chmod 664 "{}" \;

Screenshot from 2022-04-29 17-22-21.png

Jurica Grcic

Apr 29, 2022, 8:18:06 AM4/29/22
to T R, PartKeepr Users
Hi T R,

Can you list the PartKeepr folder (/var/www/html/partkeepr)  - command "ls -l" .
Check if the username that created the parkkeepr directory is a member of www-data group.

Jura

T R

May 4, 2022, 3:03:21 AM5/4/22
to PartKeepr Users