Segmentation fault running pf2

William Wilson

Oct 22, 2020, 8:14:10 PM10/22/20
to PartitionFinder

We are using anaconda2 with python 2.7.16 and openmpi 3.1.3 on centos 6. When we run the latest partitionfinder2 we get a segmentation fault. I've attached the log file from the run.

Any help would be appreciated.
parallel_34288414.log

Rob Lanfear

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:54 PM10/22/20
to PartitionFinder
I don't know from the logfile what the issue is. One thing that strikes me though is that partitionfinder is not written to use MPI, so I'm not sure where that comes in.

Can you elaborate?

Rob

William Wilson

Oct 27, 2020, 11:00:57 PM10/27/20
to PartitionFinder
That is something the researcher used and I'll let them know. I'm just support on our supercomputer.

William Wilson

Nov 3, 2020, 9:55:22 AM11/3/20
to PartitionFinder
As a note we are testing on centos 8 as we will be upgrading to that OS mid December and the program works under that environment. We were having issues with it on centos 6.