Issue while installing python dependencies on mac

70 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

luca gregnanin

no llegida,
4 d’oct. 2021, 22:38:514/10/21
a PartitionFinder
Dear users,

I'm new to partitionfinder2 and I have no experience in using Python.
I use MacOS Big Sur.
I tried to install python 2.7 with anaconda distribution, but I'm not sure of where I can find a proper installer for this, since it is not clear to me which python version comes with each anaconda distribution.
I installed python version 2.7.13 from https://www.python.org and it should be correct.
I then tried to install the required packages with pip, but it seems python cannot install them. I attach a screenshot of my terminal window.

How can I solve this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Luca Gregnanin
Schermata 2021-10-02 alle 11.34.36.png
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor