PF2 stalling at 'Using a separate GTR+G model for each data block'

Melissa Marr

Aug 1, 2021, 7:52:19 PM8/1/21
to PartitionFinder
I'm using the program on a compute cluster, running over several CPUs and the program comes to a halt at the step 'Using a separate GTR+G model for each data block'. At first I thought this might be my data but I'm having the same problem with the example data. I set up PF2 via Anaconda and it seems to have installed fine along with the dependencies. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

TIA,
Melissa

Rob Lanfear

Aug 1, 2021, 7:53:31 PM8/1/21
to PartitionFinder
Hi Melissa,

When you look at what is running on your computer (e.g. via Activity Monitor if you're on a Mac) what do you see? This step can take a while to complete.

Rob