Issue with .cfg file

Megha Srigyan

Feb 14, 2023, 5:51:45 PM2/14/23
to PartitionFinder
Hi,

I have been running into issues with my .cfg file but could not figure out what it is (checked previous posts here on formatting \ and plain-text characters etc.) but I keep getting this error:

< Expected "[schemes]", found '6' (at char 382), (line:17, col:20)

INFO     | 2023-02-12 14:30:09,973 | It looks like the '[schemes]' option might be missing or in the wrong place. Or perhaps something is wrong in the lines just before the '[schemes]' option is missing. Please double check the configuration file and try again

ERROR    | 2023-02-12 14:30:09,973 | Failed to run. See previous errors.>

Apologies if there is a silly solution to this, I would really appreciate any pointers on what I could try next.  Attaching my .log and .cfg files here,

Thank you!

partition_finder.cfg
log.txt

Rob Lanfear

Feb 14, 2023, 5:54:51 PM2/14/23
to PartitionFinder
Hi There,

The issue here is that your datablocks are being defined wrong. The clue is that the error comes on line 17.

Your data blocks should not contain semicolons anywhere except at the end of the line.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Megha Srigyan

Feb 17, 2023, 2:25:23 PM2/17/23