Help! Partition finder in python

Itzel Rosales Contreras

Aug 1, 2022, 4:35:09 AM8/1/22
to PartitionFinder
Hello

I hope somebody can help me. I want to run partition finder in python, I have a Mac, so I work in terminal. I'am using the manual that I shared in the Partition finder folder (picture attached), but when I try to run it, it send me a "sintaxis error". I tried using "<>"but it didn't work either. Anyone ever happened something similar? I attached the picture of the terminal.

Thanks for all of you.

Itzel.

terminal.tiff
Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-28 a la(s) 20.40.47.png

Rob Lanfear

Oct 4, 2022, 6:57:39 PM10/4/22
to PartitionFinder
Hi Itzel,

I'm really sorry for the slow (and now, likely, useless) reply - some COVID related things mean I've been mostly off work for a long time. Still, here's the answer to your query in case it's still useful...

You need to write the full commandline before hitting enter. That's it!

Right now you are typing 'python' then hitting enter, and then typing the rest of the commandline. Instead, type out the whole thing, and only then hit enter.

Rob