6th annual Open Source VFX Beer of a Feather

Larry Gritz

Jul 19, 2016, 1:24:43 PM7/19/16
to partio-...@googlegroups.com
6th annual Open Source VFX Beer of a Feather

For those of you attending SIGGRAPH 2016 in Anaheim, we will be once again holding an event for developers and users of VFX-specific open source projects. It's a great chance to meet the people on the other end of the mail lists!

When: Wed. July 26, 2016, 5-7pm <----- yes, a little on the early side

Where: OC Brewhouse
Hyatt Regency Orange County <----- NOT "Hyatt Place"
11999 Harbor Blvd.

How: Sponsors have charged up a tab, and we'll be able to get drinks and hors d'oeuvre until the funding pool runs out (after which you're welcome to stay and buy your own drinks). With proper food and drink in hand, relax and enjoy the company of your fellow open source developers.

Your generous sponsors:

ACES (Academy Color Encoding System)
Ahead.IO
Autodesk
DigitalFish
Double Negative
DreamWorks Animation
Industrial Light & Magic
Luma Pictures
Method Studios
Pixar Animation Studios
Sony Pictures Imageworks
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Weta Digital

Please direct questions to: lg AT imageworks DOT com

Please feel free to forward to your developers and the appropriate mail lists for other open source VFX projects you participate in.

Also, if your organization is not one of the sponsors but you'd like to be, contact LG and there's certainly time to help charge up a bigger tab (no contribution is too small).

Larry Gritz

Jul 19, 2016, 2:07:03 PM7/19/16
to partio-...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday July *27*