Compile with Cmake and MinGW

Jorge Ivanovich

Aug 7, 2018, 4:18:50 PM8/7/18
to partio-discuss
Hi guys,im having trouble compiling the plugin for Maya 2018,im 0 at this,i know something about python and vex but this its alien stuff for me :(
Hope someone can give me some light into the process
Thanks!!

John Cassella

Aug 7, 2018, 7:02:21 PM8/7/18
to partio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  unfortunately  I've never used  MinGW     default compiler  we normally use  is   GCC  for   linux.
Under  Windows,  I have previously  gotten   the compile working  with  Microsoft  visual studio
I think the   VS  2015   should be ok,   but I haven't had a lot of time to do windows compiles recently
I think the last time I did  successful  windows compiles  was  using   VS  2010

its possible others have had more recent experience with  windows compiles.

-redpawfx

Jorge Ivanovich

Aug 7, 2018, 7:14:43 PM8/7/18
to partio-discuss
Thanks John,very kind,i will try with VS
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to partio-discus...@googlegroups.com.