Building error on CentOS 7

Snow Tsui

Sep 6, 2018, 7:38:46 PM9/6/18
to partio-discuss
Hi

I was trying to build the project "seexpr" but got following errors:

Linking CXX executable asciiGraph
Linking CXX executable asciiCalc
[ 94%] Built target asciiGraph
[ 94%] Built target asciiCalc
Linking CXX executable basic
[ 94%] Built target basic
Linking CXX shared module libSeExprOp.so
[ 94%] Built target SeExprOp
[ 97%] [100%] Generating testdisp.slo
Generating testse.slo
/bin/sh: shader: command not found
make
[2]: *** [src/demos/rman/testdisp.slo] Error 127
make
[1]: *** [src/demos/rman/CMakeFiles/shader-testdisp.dir/all] Error 2
make
[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/bin/sh: shader: command not found
make
[2]: *** [src/demos/rman/testse.slo] Error 127
make
[1]: *** [src/demos/rman/CMakeFiles/shader-testse.dir/all] Error 2
make
: *** [all] Error 2

I think I am on the right branch:

* (HEAD detached at v2.11)
  master

Sorry I didn't fully follow the command, instead, I use this to build:

make install

not

make -j prefix=$prefix install

I tried to change prefix=$prefix to another location, but still didn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Snow

David Aguilar

Sep 6, 2018, 7:54:08 PM9/6/18
to partio-...@googlegroups.com
It seems like you're on a detached head, pointing to an older version.

git fetch origin
git checkout -f master
git reset --merge origin/master

That'll get you the latest, and that should build fine.

You're running into an error building the demos. As a last resort you
could change the CMakeLists.txt default for BUILD_DEMOS to OFF instead of ON and
see if that helps.
> --

David

Snow Tsui