NServiceBus 5.2.24 - Critical patch release available

Bob Langley

Sep 15, 2017, 5:10:48 PM9/15/17
to Particular Software

Hi everyone,

We've just released NServiceBus 5.2.24.

Fixed bugs

  • #4955 Lambda constructors added in version 5.2.23 break containers that select the greediest constructor
How to know if you are affected

You are affected if:

- You are using NServiceBus 5.2.23
- You are using NServiceBus.StructureMap, NServiceBus.Unity or you are using any other community or custom container adapters that select the constructor with most parameters.

Symptoms

- After updating to NServiceBus 5.2.23 your endpoint fails to start with an exception stating the container is unable to create a concrete type of System.DateTime.

Should you upgrade immediately

We recommend that all users of NServiceBus 5.2.23 also using Unity, StructureMap, or another affected external container should upgrade immediately.

Where to get it

You can download the updated version and see the full release notes here: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus/releases/tag/5.2.24.

With thanks,

The team in Particular

Please read our release policy for more details.