Need a Script for automatic TextGrid generation

Padala Sri Ramulu

Dec 17, 2023, 11:48:04 AM12/17/23
to Parselmouth
I have a floder that contains some wav files. I need the textgrid's for the wav files, which have to be done automatically using a script. Can anyone please help me?

yannick...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2023, 5:34:09 PM12/17/23
to Parselmouth
I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain in more detail what you want to do and which Praat functionality that you would like to access in Python.

Kind regards
Yannick

Padala Sri Ramulu

Dec 18, 2023, 11:24:23 AM12/18/23
to Parselmouth
Given a plain text file containing sentences by line, the script tokenizes each sentence based on the word-boundary symbol (be it a
space or any other symbol), creates a default textgrid with one interval tier, and inserts the tokenized words into the interval tier.

I need any script available for the above process.