v1.1.1 pushed

bear

Mar 3, 2013, 4:04:25 PM3/3/13
to parsedat...@googlegroups.com
I pushed v1.1.1 to remove the "OMG HOW DID I MISS THAT" bug from the log.debug() statement that was causing a failure

Thanks to Andy Garcias for that report.

Heck, thanks to all of the folks who have committed issues and fixes recently:

BoppreH
yishaibeeri
rl-0x0
dansteeves68

--
Bear

be...@xmpp.org (email)
bea...@gmail.com (xmpp, email)
be...@code-bear.com (xmpp, email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111  D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29

Antonio Messina

Mar 4, 2013, 8:48:04 AM3/4/13
On Sunday, March 3, 2013 10:04:25 PM UTC+1, bear wrote:
I pushed v1.1.1 to remove the "OMG HOW DID I MISS THAT" bug from the log.debug() statement that was causing a failure

Thanks to Andy Garcias for that report.

Heck, thanks to all of the folks who have committed issues and fixes recently:

Hi, I have a problem with this update, it seems that from version 1.1.1 you don't have to import `parsedatetime` from `parsedatetime` anymore, but just `parsedatetime`:

Version 0.8.7

    from parsedatetime import parsedatetime as pdt
    pdt.Calendar()

Version 1.1.1

    import parsedatetime as pdt
    pdt.Calendar()

The following imports instead will raise an error with 1.1.1:

both

    import parsedatetime.parsedatetime as pdt

and

    from parsedatetime import parsedatetime as pdt

I can provide a patch but since it's an easy fix and there are different ways to do it I guess you may want to fix it by yourself.

.a.

bear

Mar 4, 2013, 11:10:15 AM3/4/13
to parsedat...@googlegroups.com
please do provide a patch, when I make simple mistakes like this I tend to get even the simple solution wrong (comes from trying to be fast while being distracted.)

it will let me see why/how my testing failed before publishing

.a.