Patch for Allowing Day of Month Before Month

Michael Lim

Jan 6, 2009, 11:27:35 PM1/6/09
to parsedatetime-dev
Hi,

Nice library you have here. However, there's a bug in the latest 0.8
that prevents it from working with date formats like "25 Aug 2008".

I have submitted a patch to the code into the issue tracker and it can
be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/parsedatetime/issues/detail?id=26

Hope this post helps someone out there. :-)

Best Regards,
Michael Lim.

bear

Jan 7, 2009, 12:15:16 AM1/7/09
to parsedat...@googlegroups.com
Wow!

Thanks for the patch, I was working on this myself but work bogged me
down and then I lost track of the fix.

I'm applying your patch to the source tree now - how do you want me to
list you in the credits? Name and email or name only?

much thanks!
--
---
Bear

be...@seesmic.com (work)
be...@code-bear.com (jabber & email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111 D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29

Michael Lim

Jan 8, 2009, 1:15:31 AM1/8/09
to parsedatetime-dev
Hi there,

You're most welcome!

Name and email will do nicely, thanks! Keep up the good work on this
useful library. :)

Cheers,
Michael