Fw: Phylogenetic Symposium 2022 - 18th to 20th of November 2022, Bonn - extended deadline 30.9.2022

Juan F. Masello

Sep 26, 2022, 9:59:24 AMSep 26
to Parrot Researchers Group
Dear students and colleagues,

this is our second newsletter for the Phylogenetic Symposium 2022 with some important information for you.

First of all, the registration deadline has been extended to end of September! So please feel invited and register for this symposium which will take place from 18th to 20th of November 2022 at the University of Bonn.

Regarding our speakers I am pleased to tell you that Prof. Emily Rayfield accepted our invitation to this years’ symposium! Please check out our website where you can also find the registration form:

Website link (English):

https://www.evolution.uni-bonn.de/en/phylogenetisches-symposium-2022?set_language=en

Website link (German):

https://www.evolution.uni-bonn.de/de/phylogenetisches-symposium-2022?set_language=de

As an addition, we would like to emphasize that we also accept poster submissions for this symposium. Please get in touch with us, if you would like to present a poster (Please contact us via: Phylo...@evolution.uni-bonn.de).

During the next days, the website will be updated with abstracts for the keynote lectures and a preliminary program.

We look forward to meeting you in Bonn!

Alexander Blanke & Carina Edel