Fw: Apply for a BOU research grant or bursary - deadline 31 October

Juan F. Masello

Oct 6, 2021, 8:33:34 AM10/6/21
to Parrot Researchers Group

Details about how we fund ornithological research

View this email in your browser

Funding your ornithology

| SMALL RESEARCH GRANTS

   Deadline for applications: 31 October

Our small research grants are awards of up to £2,000 per project and are aimed at supporting small projects outright or to part-fund medium-sized research programmes.

  • View - previous awards
  • Deadline for applications 31 October 2021
  • View - other funding sources
GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION FORM

| CAREER DEVELOPMENT BURSARIES

   Deadline for applications: 31 October.

Our bursary scheme supports early-career researchers (students and those three-years post their last degree) undertake short-term (up to 10 weeks) ornithological research projects away from their home institute. Successful proposals will aim to develop the skills that will be useful for the applicant's future career in ornithology. Awards of up to £2,500 are available.

  • View - previous awards
  • Deadline for applications 31 October 2021
  • View - other funding sources
GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION FORM

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Keeping in touch has never been easier! As well as the BOU website you can find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Click on the above icons for more details.
We are now on Weibo, and delivering ornithology to Chinese ornithologists!
>> MORE DETAILS . . .

Main section
Field researcher: © Rebecca Laidlaw

xxx

| #1 in ornithology
The 2020 Journal Impact Factors have just been published and IBIS is now ranked 1/28 in the Ornithology category.

Consistently in the top group of ornithology journals, IBIS aims to be a vehicle for all our community to publish their research. So, whether you are a first-time author or an experienced PI, we are here for everyone.

| SUBMIT TO IBIS
Publish with IBIS for ...

No page charges.

Rapid publication after acceptance.

Expert editors.

Our editors will work with you if English isn't your first language.

Priority access to the BOU blog.

Our 5* promotion of your paper.
ALL ABOUT IBIS

ABOUT THE BOU

JOIN THE BOU

Copyright © 2021 BOU, All rights reserved.
You are receiving BOU, IBIS and ornithological e-newsletters from us as you as an existing member of the BOU, a reviewer for IBIS or you checked the opt-in option on the BOU website or in a previous email sign-up form/newsletter from the BOU.

Our mailing address is:
BOU
PO Box 417
Peterborough, Cambs PE7 3FX
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences