Fw: [Call for applications] Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin - College for Life Sciences Fellowships

Juan F. Masello

Sep 21, 2022, 9:42:15 AMSep 21
to Parrot Researchers Group

Call for applications: College for Life Sciences Fellowships
Application Deadline: November 01, 2022

The Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin (Institute for Advanced Study) is launching its call for applications for our 3-5-months College for Life Sciences Fellowships during the academic year 2023-2024.

We are looking for excellent early career researchers in the life/natural sciences and medicine.

We promote scientists at the beginning of their career, i.e., postdocs, junior group leaders, lecturers, and assistant, associate, and junior professors.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further questions about the program.
Jana Petri

Dr. Jana Petri
Wissenschaftliche Koordinatorin
Scientific Coordinator