[PRG_virtual_library] update reference list - October

Juan F. Masello

Oct 1, 2022, 12:20:47 PMOct 1
to Parrot Researchers Group
Hi All,

I've just updated the PRG_virtual_library reference list.

As usual, it is available as EndNote (and EndNote ready to use but zipped), RIS, Bib TeX, and "simple text" formats. Just let me know if other format might be needed. Look for these files:

PRG_virtual_library_references_text_only.txt

PRG_virtual_library_references_EndNote_format.txt

PRG_virtual_library_references_RIS_format.ris

PRG_virtual_library_references_Bib_TeX_format.bib

PRG_virtual_library_EndNote_full.zip

This files can be used for parrot specific literature searches with your favourite Reference Management Software. See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_management_software

If you haven't used such a software until now, you can compare the available reference management software programs at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_reference_management_software

I hope this is useful. Please, let me know any questions.

Have a nice weekend, cheers, JUAN

Dr. Juan F. Masello
Justus Liebig University Giessen

Personal information and projects
https://www.uni-giessen.de/fbz/fb08/Inst/tsz/voekophysiologie/mitarbeiter/wissmitarbeiter/juan_en?set_language=en

Publications
https://www.uni-giessen.de/fbz/fb08/Inst/tsz/voekophysiologie/mitarbeiter/wissmitarbeiter/pub_juma

Loros barranqueros - Embajadores del Monte
https://lorosbarranqueros.blogspot.com/