kid51/makefile_variables branch

1 view

James E Keenan

Mar 22, 2012, 10:07:55 PM3/22/12
to parro...@lists.parrot.org
As mentioned in a separate thread on March 18, I have been doing some
Makefile cage-cleaning in the kid51/makefile_variables branch. All
changes are confined to config/gen/makefiles/root.in and most changes
are the substitution of make variables for hard-coded strings such as
directory paths.

git diff -w master...kid51/makefile_variables --
config/gen/makefiles/root.in

I expect to merge this into master this weekend unless there is some
objection.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Mar 23, 2012, 3:02:05 AM3/23/12
to James E Keenan, parro...@lists.parrot.org
Howdy,

Just FYI, if you don't already have this branch locally, you will need
this command:

git diff -w origin/kid51/makefile_variables -- config/gen/makefiles/root.in

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC