I broke TapTinder

1 view

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Mar 30, 2012, 2:24:18 AM3/30/12
to parrot-dev
Howdy,

I just merged the gh363/dlclose but it seems to have broken TapTinder:

http://tt.taptinder.org/cmdinfo/77425

The error looks suspect to me. Can anybody else reproduce?

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC

Andy Lester

Mar 30, 2012, 2:39:45 AM3/30/12
to Jonathan "Duke" Leto, parrot-dev

On Mar 30, 2012, at 1:24 AM, Jonathan Duke Leto wrote:

The error looks suspect to me. Can anybody else reproduce?

I believe what you want to do is:

-    e = (handle_entry *) malloc(sizeof(struct handle_entry));
+    e = (struct handle_entry *) malloc(sizeof(struct handle_entry));

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Mar 30, 2012, 2:14:57 PM3/30/12
to Andy Lester, parrot-dev
Howdy,

nine++ seems to have fixed this already. Thanks!!!

Duke