[GSoC Idea Discussion] Jaesop Stage 1 Compiler and Runtime

mayank juneja

Mar 30, 2012, 5:38:08 PM3/30/12
to parro...@lists.parrot.org
Hi,

I am Mayank Juneja, a masters student at IIIT-Hyderabad. I know that this might be a bit late for the discussion of the project ideas. But still I would like to give it a try for contributing to Parrot.

A brief intro about me:
I am well familiar with programming languages (C,C++, python, javascript). I am a student System Administrator at my university. I have also participated and won several hacking competitions and CTF's.

I am interested in the project "Jaesop (Javascript) Stage 1 Compiler and Runtime"
I have already started exploring the jaesop code. To begin with, I installed jaesop and tried compiling a few javascripts to winxed.

I would like to discuss the idea further, and maybe submit a proposal later.

Regards,
Mayank

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Mar 30, 2012, 6:03:11 PM3/30/12
to mayank juneja, parro...@lists.parrot.org
Howdy,

Welcome, Mayank!

We would love to hear more about your interest in Jaesop. It is best
to send us a proposal draft so we can give you feedback before you
actually submit your proposal to GSoC.

Feel free to send it to this mailing list and/or ask for help in #parrot.

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.