[paronomasia] On ten-ants

priya venkateshan

May 15, 2010, 10:09:57 PM5/15/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
[credit for the split to abhishek]

So I'm looking for people to rent my house, and it's interesting looking at the prospective ten-ants.
Some are black, some are red.
Some are hardworking, while some just queen it, and others just drone on about their own awesomeness.
Seems rather hard to pick one, but oh well, i guess i have to soldier on.

Shreevatsa R

May 15, 2010, 10:16:26 PM5/15/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
You also want to avoid the stingy ones, those who'll leave a smelly trail, and those who'll form colonies.

Let's hope your build(ing) system can handle them. ;-)

Abhishek Upadhya

May 16, 2010, 4:22:38 AM5/16/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
well, I can understand you being antsy about the situation.

Also, accidentally killing ants is a case of culpable formicide. [ this is the actual term, though :( ]
--
Regards,
Abhishek Upadhya