[paronomasia] Mahesh Mahadevan RIP [NOT a pun thread]

priya venkateshan

Apr 17, 2010, 2:23:59 AM4/17/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
Mahesh Mahadevan, who delighted us all for the past year and a half with his wonderful witty lines, is no more.
He was missing since Saturday, and was confirmed dead today after his body was found; he seems to have committed suicide.

I'm not in the know about what drove him to this extent, but what I do know is the world has lost a bright, brilliant, promising, nice, sweet, extremely funny young man, well before his time.
His death leaves me very saddened, and I know those of you here who knew him personally in college or otherwise must feel worse.
Link to facebook community for him: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=109303965771823

My condolences with his family. May his soul rest in peace.

Tony Sebastian

Apr 17, 2010, 8:00:05 AM4/17/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Oh dear God that's the most tragic thing I've heard. I've had the honour of studying with him and never have I seen a brighter kid. It's quite unbelievable and very sad.

Tony Sebastian

thejeswini p

Apr 17, 2010, 11:57:38 AM4/17/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com