Shreevatsa R

May 29, 2010, 12:26:29 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com

Nirmal Raj

May 29, 2010, 2:15:42 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com

Awesome! But if they had only heeded Indian geography, they could've made better Dhanbad puns, never having to admit 'Ahmedabad pun'. I don't know who started that thread -- he's Daman, and Diu credit goes to him -- but we don't approve of this os-Trichy attitude of his pals; one doesn't need any special Cochin to Pune-xclusively with desi geographics, just take pots of coffee and stay Indore and Goa long way until you get Sikkim bibing the caffeine. Of course, you need some Lucknow and then (in fact, a lot of it -- Lady Lakshadweep with joy), but you can pretty much Bhilai your ignorance. By comBengal all the Indian places in Wikipedia, Assam of you would've guessed.

On 28 May 2010 21:26, Shreevatsa R <shree...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://bitsandpieces.us/2010/05/26/geographic-puns/

Abhijith Shenoy

May 29, 2010, 2:26:12 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
You just Punjab'ed everyone!

priya venkateshan

May 29, 2010, 2:30:32 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
the first word of your mail should be 'assam', righta?

Nirmal Raj

May 29, 2010, 2:36:16 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah! I should Kerala-t more about what I write!

Abhishek Upadhya

May 29, 2010, 2:48:52 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Woow, Leh-t the Magic Flow :)   Yummy Delhicious puns.

Regards,
Abhishek Upadhya

Abhishek Upadhya

May 29, 2010, 3:55:17 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Salem Namaste,
                         If you Kanna-diga these jokes, you Kana-ran, but you cannot Hyde. Ra, bad?

--
Regards,
Abhishek Upadhya

Abhijith Shenoy

May 29, 2010, 3:59:46 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
If Superman were to settle down on Earth, would Cape Town be his primary choice?

Nirmal Raj

May 29, 2010, 10:46:44 AM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Or it could be a Lane in Kent.

priya venkateshan

May 29, 2010, 1:44:14 PM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
A streetsign superman would appreciate: http://burbia.com/street-sign-superman-would-appreciate

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Nirmal Raj <chin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Or it could be a Lane in Kent.

If Superman were to settle down on Earth, would Cape Town be his primary choice?

Abhishek Upadhya

May 29, 2010, 1:46:44 PM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Super wicked :)

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Nirmal Raj <chin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Or it could be a Lane in Kent.

If Superman were to settle down on Earth, would Cape Town be his primary choice?

Regards,
Abhishek Upadhya

priya venkateshan

May 29, 2010, 2:26:07 PM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
if we kept using rot13 to make these jokes the whole evening, it would be crypto-night.

Gautham

May 29, 2010, 2:29:49 PM5/29/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com

Does everyone play fair on a crypto-night ?
"Opposites when separated compete, when united complete!!"

http://ego.randomwalk.in/blog