Foody puns

Aneesh

Sep 12, 2008, 9:14:41 PM9/12/08
to pun-ctilious
I was having bhel puri yesterday, when my friend pinged on gtalk. I
was chatting for sometime when he asked me what I was doing...

"I am chatting da..."

It would have been even better if my friend was a 'Chat'terjee...

priya venkateshan

Sep 13, 2008, 4:03:26 AM9/13/08
to paron...@googlegroups.com
and also if it was so cold that your teeth were chattering ;)

Vishwas S

Sep 14, 2008, 3:07:41 PM9/14/08
to paron...@googlegroups.com

Speaking of food puns, here are a few that I've read in different places,

1) He opened the pizza carton to gobble it down with great pizzazz!

2) When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

3) There was a fight in the candy store. Two suckers got licked.

4) Why did the banana go to the psychiatrist?

Because it had a split personality.

5) What did the leftover say to his companion?

"Damn! Foiled again!"

6) And well, sticking to the theme Aneesh started, here's a line that was originally uttered by an uncle of mine, "Do you Chat with Chaat or do you Chaat with Chat?"

--
Cheers,
Vishwas

priya venkateshan

Sep 15, 2008, 12:24:05 AM9/15/08
to paron...@googlegroups.com
would 'chat masala' be a good name for a tabloid which reported all the spice?

priya venkateshan

Sep 20, 2008, 5:01:05 AM9/20/08
to paron...@googlegroups.com
And while picking potatoes, pick those with the lowest IQ.... makes better 'dum' aloo.

Vinay Maloo

Oct 12, 2008, 3:42:25 AM10/12/08
to pun-ctilious
my 3rd standard cousin was making a collage on plants and
stuff...guess what name I suggested for it;"paste trees" (of the
pastries fame)

On Sep 20, 2:01 pm, "priya venkateshan" <priya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And while picking potatoes, pick those with the lowest IQ.... makes better
> 'dum' aloo.
>
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 9:54 AM, priya venkateshan <priya...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > would 'chat masala' be a good name for a tabloid which reported all the
> > spice?
>
> > On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Vishwas S <mailvish...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Speaking of food puns, here are a few that I've read in different places,
>
> >> 1) He opened the pizza carton to gobble it down with great pizzazz!
>
> >> 2) When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
>
> >> 3) There was a fight in the candy store. Two suckers got licked.
>
> >> 4) Why did the banana go to the psychiatrist?
>
> >> Because it had a split personality.
>
> >> 5) What did the leftover say to his companion?
>
> >> "Damn! Foiled again!"
>
> >> 6) And well, sticking to the theme Aneesh started, here's a line that was
> >> originally uttered by an uncle of mine, "Do you Chat with Chaat or do you
> >> Chaat with Chat?"

> >> --
> >> Cheers,
> >> Vishwas- Hide quoted text -

Abhishek Upadhya

May 3, 2010, 2:11:36 AM5/3/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
The Jagannath Temple restoration programme shouldn't have called itself " The Save Puri Campaign"...

Regards,
Abhishek Upadhya

priya venkateshan

May 3, 2010, 2:18:03 AM5/3/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
was it sponsored by BHEL?

SAI GANESH

May 3, 2010, 6:52:56 AM5/3/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
What do you say, when you are served a hollow samosa?  Samosa Sa-mosa ?
Should you pay twice the normal cost?
P.S: Yes, I was served a hollow samosa today!
--
R.Sai Ganesh
sai0.blogspot.com

Tuhina A Vijay

May 3, 2010, 8:03:04 AM5/3/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
The media added some masala in Puri
" says Tuhina

Tuhina A Vijay

May 3, 2010, 8:16:06 AM5/3/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
The stingy gal with the big bar of chocolate told her pal, "chooru muri" (chooru = little, muri = break, in kannada)
" says Tuhina

Abhishek Upadhya

May 3, 2010, 8:17:32 AM5/3/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
haha,

But of course you need three knives to complete the transaction.  ( Mooru Churi )
yay, a kannada spoonerism...

SAI GANESH

May 3, 2010, 12:26:19 PM5/3/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com