Those eyes..

Mohan K.V

Sep 19, 2010, 12:08:32 AM9/19/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
What do you call a South Indian babe with dreamy eyes, who has a penchant for quickly finding the average of large amounts of statistical data?

Mean-akshi :P

Abhishek Upadhya

Sep 19, 2010, 12:30:37 AM9/19/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Hoohaa.. Well, whaddya know. We happen to have a lot of eye-puns at
out disposal. Will compile and post tonight.

> --

Regards,
Abhishek Upadhya

priya venkateshan

Sep 19, 2010, 12:33:47 AM9/19/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
It could also be that she just has a mean look about her

B P Rao

Sep 19, 2010, 12:41:42 AM9/19/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
If not a distinctively fishy one!

Shreevatsa R

Sep 19, 2010, 1:41:33 AM9/19/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Something fishy about her sneezing?
(Sorry :p)

Abhishek Upadhya

Sep 19, 2010, 10:45:14 PM9/19/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
Don't lash out at me if some of these jokes aren't highbrow, but just about the eyebrow.
Most of these jokes are cornea, and might receive beatings with rods and cones if told in public.

'Nayan' Mongia had a sharp bouncer thrown at him, which punchared his sight.
A tiff with the bowler resulted, but things were soon patched up.
When asked he just said, "Eye-Go".

Love at first sight is an Akshident.

A pervert TamBrahm is just a naughty Eyer.

[ will add more as I remember them]
Regards,
Abhishek Upadhya

priya venkateshan

Sep 21, 2010, 12:59:25 AM9/21/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
the eyer prays to eyeappa.

Abhishek Upadhya

Sep 21, 2010, 7:53:49 AM9/21/10
to paron...@googlegroups.com
The bloodshot eyes got due to excessive alcohol intake - " Madira's eye "