Fwd: ICYMI: URGENT: Ward 7 Dems Straw Poll happening TOMORROW!

1 view

Veda Rasheed

Mar 22, 2024, 9:09:14 AMMar 22

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Veda for Ward 7 <in...@voteforveda.com>
Date: Friday, March 22, 2024
Subject: ICYMI: URGENT: Ward 7 Dems Straw Poll happening TOMORROW!
To: Veda Rasheed <vedar...@gmail.com>

We need a show of force to power our campaign!
logo

Hi Veda,

I have exciting news! I’m writing to invite you to join me at the Ward 7 Democrats Straw Poll and Candidate Forum TOMORROW, March 23rd.

As a candidate for Ward 7 Councilmember and former Chair of the Ward 7 Young Democrats, I am committed to fighting for the interests of Ward 7 and District residents and promoting policies that advance the values of our community. During the straw poll and forum, I will have an opportunity to connect with voters, answer questions, and share my vision for a more equitable and inclusive future for all Ward 7 residents.

This is a big opportunity to build momentum in this race and show Ward 7 that people are with our campaign to bring the change we need to Ward 7. Can you come out to support?

The Details:

Location: Ryland Epworth United Methodist Church, 3200 S Street SE
Straw poll: 10am-2pm
Candidate forum: 12pm-2pm

You can cast your vote curbside outside the church or by going inside. As long as you’re in line by 2pm, you will be allowed to cast your vote! See below for a sample ballot:

Place your vote for Veda Rasheed by filling in the corresponding bubble. Make sure to follow the directions on the left… otherwise, your vote won’t count!

For ease of access, please see the Ward 7 Democrats’ official flyer below, which includes all the information you’ll need to participate in the straw poll and candidate forum:

I hope to see you tomorrow! Just in case, here's the RSVP link for the event again. Please respond directly to this email if you have any questions!

Together, we're creating a future for Ward 7 that resonates with the hopes of its residents. Thank you for being a pivotal part of this transformative journey.

Yours in service,
Veda Rasheed, Esq.
Candidate for DC Councilmember, Ward 7

PS- If you haven't already and you have the means to do so, please consider donating to my campaign to bring the change we need to Ward 7. Click here to donate. Visit my website here to learn more about our campaign, send me a message, or sign up to volunteer!

FacebookTwitterInstagramLinkedIn

Authorized and paid for by the Veda for Ward 7 2024, Derrick Chow-Yuk, Treasurer.
A copy of our report has been filed with the Director, DC Office of Campaign Finance.

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive emails from Veda for Ward 7, please unsubscribe.