News from the WARD 7 DEMS

Tiffany L Brown

Dec 21, 2023, 7:38:41 PM12/21/23

image.png

Greetings Ward 7:

I write following Councilmember Vincent Gray's announcement this morning that he will not seek reelection next year for Ward 7 Council.

Vincent Gray has dedicated decades to our community, tirelessly advocating for our most vulnerable residents. As Mayor, Council Chair, and Councilmember, he amplified the voices of the voiceless, tackling Washington, D.C.'s most challenging issues. As the former Chair of the Ward 7 Democrats, he helped grow the organization into what it is today.

From championing strong start initiatives to expanding healthcare access on the East side of the Anacostia, Gray's lasting impact will shape generations to come. We eagerly anticipate this new chapter, collaborating to build a brighter future for Ward 7 residents.

Thank you from the Ward 7 community. Our gratitude extends to Vincent Gray and his family for their sacrifice and service to our neighborhoods.

To learn more, click here to read the official Washington Post article.

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram
Ward 7 Democrats | PO Box 6795, Washington, DC 20020