Here is the list from fact-checkers of the historians on best and worst Presidents

Jimmy

Jun 29, 2024, 7:57:10 PM (3 days ago) Jun 29
to parklandwatch
Turns out, not quite 156 historians rate, for this University of Houston prof, our Chief Executives.  It is interesting to see how big advocates of slavery, like President Polk, can drop from my school days as a "near Great," and someone we now credit as the only US President who not only took on the KKK but stomped them President Grant rises from the very bottom.

there is more to this, i placed the address above the chart:

Presidential Greatness historian survey 2024 U of Houston CHART ONLY.jpg