Transition of Parklands Update Forum (GG PU)

Bill Wade

Jun 29, 2024, 8:10:27 PM (3 days ago) Jun 29
to Parklands Update, Bill Wade

Good evening,

I’ve been helping Rick try to resolve some problems with managing the Google Groups forum Parklands Update Group. Come to find out, as of February of this year, Google Groups has “gone out of business” and is no longer being supported by Google. As a result, Rick hasn’t been able to do some of the functions, such as adding new members.

I believe I’ve found an alternative that will work to continue the forum in a way we’ve been using GG in the past. I need to do a bit more research and then will work with Rick to set up a new forum and transfer the current GG PU members to the new system. That may take a day or two, since we want to try a “trial” to make sure it’s going to work for us.

In the meantime, posting to the GG PU forum still seems to work, so Rick will keep posting and you also can continue to post until we make the transition. I hope it will work much the same that GG PU has worked.

Standby for additional information on the transition.

Bill Wade

12675 N Sunrise Shadow Drive

Marana, AZ 85658

Email: jwbil...@gmail.com

Cell Phone = 520-444-3973

Erik Hauge

Jul 2, 2024, 6:54:26 PM (6 hours ago) Jul 2
to Parklands Update, Bill Wade
Thanks Bill and Rick.   Good luck!

Erik Hauge