Re: [Park Hill] Digest for parkhill@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Stephen Twiss

Nov 26, 2015, 7:25:41 AM11/26/15
to park...@googlegroups.com
 "They are caught in the middle between landlord and renter lots of times"

No, Bruce. That is exactly their business model; to facilitate the rent collection on behalf
of absentee slumlords and collect a percentage of those receipts.

Any obligations committed to their clients (property owners) as far as property maintenance
and/or safety is considered to be an annoyance by this "company".

I've lived more than 15 years next to one of their "managed" rental homes here in the Park Hill-
Lakewood neighborhoods,

Do you want to hear some real-life experiences?? .

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:49 AM, <park...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Bruce Holsted <br...@bruceholsted.com>: Nov 25 03:55AM -0800

I'll dive in on this one. I rented from the Callahans for a short while 15
years ago while temporarily out of my house. They were good to me, and
when I called with issues they showed up and repaired. They are caught in
the middle between landlord and renter lots of times, but all in all, they
did me right.

Regards to all.

BH

www.bruceholsted.com

EDDY VESTAL <eddyv...@sbcglobal.net>: Nov 25 02:07PM

It's good to hear they took care of someone.  From the stories I have heard over the years, I think you were definitely the exception.  From my understanding, most of the problems that people have with them is living next to their properties.  I don't think they vet their renters properly at all.
Carole

--
'like' our page at https://www.facebook.com/HistoricParkHill
---

In my neighbor house case that did not happen I'm very sad to say. A friend of mine had the experience as you did. She rented her house using them and was very happy with their service.

Sent from my iPad

Sherry Bruno
=^..^=

<STwiss>