Moving Sale Saturday 7 a-m to 2 p-m (N. Olive St)

Krin Collins

Jun 23, 2016, 5:35:55 PM6/23/16
to ParkHill_Google Group
MOVING - - MOVING  - - MOVING SALE!

Hello Neighbors (or those who still use Google Groups):

Good chance to catch bargain prices.  But come by early, because what we're selling (my mother and I) is not numerous but is 'choice'.

Unless takers grab these things early we'll have a bedroom suite (queen headboard, two dressers, two nightstands, two mirrors), an antique dresser, a vintage sewing machine in excellent shape, some great rugs in various sizes, some patio furnishings, and potentially a matching living room sofa/loveseat (neutral cream) and pillows.  Plus we're definitely parting with the antique pump organ we can't take with us.  A few other stray but quality items will go, too.

CASH ONLY!  SATURDAY ONLY (June 18, 2016)!

Because of moving prep ongoing, no time to take measurements or photos (except the bedroom suite items & the organ, of which I have photos already).  If interested in viewing either of these, provide an email address via private message reply, or a cell phone #, and I'll email or text the photos to you.

LOCATION:  The CORNER OF CHERRY HILL & NORTH OLIVE STREETS, Historic Park Hill, North Little Rock two blocks WEST of Park Hill Shell (3101 N Olive St, NLR)
TIME:  7  a-m to 2 p-m or until all sells.   Purchased large items must be picked up by 2 p-m Saturday.

Thanks!

Krin & Nancy

P.S. to the Curious:  Our beautiful 1950-built home will be showing up tomorrow on realtor site, janetjones.com, and probably soon after on Zillow and Trulia.  List will be at $200,000 even.  Realtor had lots of photos taken, so have a look, or make an appointment w/our realtor if you'd like a tour. Appraisal rules now made us show it as 2 br, 1 ba, but it's a converted attic home with one low-clearance near the inside entrance.  Upstairs is a full living room, bedroom w/closet, and bath #2, plus loads of storage...  so it's really a great space, with its own private deck, upstairs.  Lots of improvements made in our 2 years there, but as of last year when it got hot, I've got a fever to move to where I want to be when I retire, so we're packing up and heading to the Blue Ridge Mtns!